sticker

☠声の结界

2012年3月4日

You are not alone,
I am always at your back to support you...

4th March 2012
The forth day of March.
Time is running fast,
its a new month,and exam is around the corner.
Yesterday just finish my Add Maths paper.
I like it very much,since every question is easy.
I am not showing off,just having my pay back in my effort.
Somehow,the me nowasday,was becoming weird.
I cried easily,when there is no people.

For you...
remember,
when you felt alone,I am alone too.
When you are missing me,
I am missing you too.
When you are emo,
I know it,because I can felt it too.
My heart will pain automatically.
I don't know why,
maybe it is also my 6th sense.
I won't cry infront of you,
it is because I dont want to let u worry about me.
Dont worry,I am always there to supprt you.
Although sometimes I am moody,
although sometimes I am sad.
No worries about me,
I will stay strong always :)

So tommorow is history and Bahasa Malaysia paper,
gotta run and do some revision now.

没有评论: