sticker

☠声の结界

2012年3月19日

This is me...

Waitting for you,and hoping something.

19th March 2012
Yesterday,I had been panic....
Panic for the whole day,until now...
Why??
I...flash back many memories..
Yup,maybe its true,
I dint have any childhood.
For my childhood,
I just know what is family problem.
Friends?I met some,
but every one of them had forgot me.
Its not because we are now secondary.
They forgot me since I met them about 1 years ago.

Time is running fast,
because of you.
I set a target.
I want to achieve on my study.
Till today,
I cant be acting happy anymore.
I dont know why,suddenly,
I felt down and down,
should I go to my bed and shout loudly now?
Tears,I really hate you,
luckly,you wont drop infront of people.
You will just show yourself to me,
when I was alone.

I felt lonely...
I started missing someone...
why????
In my heart,
full of painness,
full of question marks.
I hate..
the one who dont know how to communication.
The one who like to being alone,
but she doesnt want to be alone.
The one will get emo eveytime.
The one who easily drop her tears infront of herself.
Yea,
Thats me.....

没有评论: