sticker

☠声の结界

2011年8月5日

OTL

ohh yeah~~just exercise back!!<<what?what time u exercise ==
not exercise,just practicing the dance of hakurei shrine festival for CF.
ENJOYABLE!!!damn easy to learn,damn easy to exercise your body!
dance 1 time can decrease your fat ~.~
OK,stop the topic of dance.

2011 August 4th
today is the second day of exam,
well,its start sivik 1st,
thats not the probelm for answering sivik,its all logical question.
And its time for English.
This time percubaan of English is very difficult!
all answer were likely same =.=..
and many unconfirm answer,I know that I am stupid =.=
so Anggerik's student pls dont laugh at me

AND!I am not rosak,I am just freeing for being an odinary student!
SUCKS you saying me ROSAK for LETAK JAWATAN of PPS.
PAPER 1 has gone,and Paper 2 comes.

OTL I felt today is my bad luck day,
I study Article,Formal Letter,Informal letter and Sppech.
I just dint study Report =.=...
and then till I open the question paper....
its REPORT ==

ok,fine,hence I know the format of report it is safe.
However the novel of section C....
someone says it will come out the character that you dislike.
Finally it came out How the way does the main character use to solve their probelm.
OMG,I want to faint =.=....


tommorow is the Maths,
so now after the exercise<<this again,
I need to go practice my maths.
Maths is SPEED and CORRECT,
so just need the brain to rest.

thats all~

没有评论: