sticker

☠声の结界

2011年8月6日

maths oh yeah~

Finally finish this week exam~still have next week more.
This week is experience exam and next week must be brain exam.
All must memorize 1 =.=...

Today's maths is easier than I think like~
I wish to beat him!
I hate to lose!
I wan to win him!!

As like usual...
WHAT HAPPEN TO ME.....
suddenly came up with marisa's heart,
missing mima sama so much today.....
Hearing a song call Last Day Never Knows,
feel like want to cry while hearing.

Well,thats why I am Marisa sometimes.
Sometimes moukou sometimes marisa...
what was me?

I am just a very scary Otaku....

I care about result this time...
very care...I study much...
just wish to get good results....
and I....gave up many things...

Dont care already,
JUST LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY...

没有评论: