sticker

☠声の结界

2012年12月31日

Blog Post.

Thats the only you,
Who can understand me well.
 
31st Dec 2012
 
Its the last day of 2012.
Maybe I should just went back to the blogging life.
Next year.
Facing SPM,
the biggest and the most important exam in my secondary.
We were left apart...
its abit long story to tell...
I didnt know what just happened to me.
I hope he is okay right now...
sometimes,I need to improve a certain things.
However I just cant believe in myself,
ended up I did nothing,
and making trouble to people.
I wondered...
Maybe I should just sacrifice all this,
to make another person happier or what...
But no..
stop this idea silly AmeKoto.
the others wont be happy if you did that.
Right...?
 
But..
I scare..
to see all this...
why must we argure..
why must I making trouble..
why cant I become useful abit...
Rain could not tell me why...
Its not the only once time...
it had been happened alot of times...
And then,there was none...

没有评论: