sticker

☠声の结界

2011年9月19日

MASK

I am not you...I can change everything I could.
WE ARE NOT RICH,WE ARE JUST POOR.
Thats why we use the same materials to do other things.


Suwako's sketch,complete Sunday morning.
The God is playing me?Or they are making a chance for me?
Saturday I met her...
She huged me and I am just standing there,
I stare....on myself..
Why I felt unconfortable?
I dont know why but I can know cleary,
thats was because you and me,
had become stranger.

We are not playing Maze Game,
we are now just a pure water of friendship.
Please....I really dont want turn back the pendulum and go back to the history.
That stupid memory and the laugh of you guys,
expected of me,I am just crying at the corner.

You guys had done something wrongly,
and the one who saying sorry was me.
HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS??
DID YOU ALL HAVE GUTS??
Come and fought with me,I am waitting.

SUCKERS STOP AND ARGURED,
WHO DONT KNOW?

没有评论: